- Top 5 Steps to Make Your Skin Glow at Home - This article explains how to do a facial at home, which is beneficial for everyday use. Having a glowing and radiant skin boosts confidence and makes you feel healthier while looking younger, and it’s a great relaxing technique. Even if you have good skincare habits, you may be surprised to learn a thing or two about developing the perfect skin routine.
- TOP-5 Treatment to Stay Fresh this Summer - With the great number of cosmetic treatments that promise to keep you fresh and rejuvenated, you are probably wondering what to get and ditch this summer. Laser procedures and Botox injections have always been popular, but are they safe if you want to bask in the sun?
We round up some of the mainstay beauty treatments that are safe and effective for skin-conscious and sun-loving people like you.
- Are the Birthmarks Dangerous? - Birthmarks are divided into two categories: red and pigmented ones. Pigmented birthmarks are common skin discolorations that rarely cause health issues. However, it can be a major aesthetic concern and a source of serious self-esteem problems.
Red birthmarks, on the other hand, are called vascular birthmarks because of the involvement of blood vessel overgrowth. These colored spots may develop before or after birth.
- Best Ways to Treat Pregnancy Stretch Marks: During and After - Stretch marks in pregnancy are one of the most common cosmetic concerns among child-bearing women. Up to 80% of pregnant women develop stretch marks in the sixth or seventh month.
For mothers, the joy that a new baby brings cannot be eclipsed by anything--not even by falling hair and gaining 10 stones--but it’s not wrong to still want to look your best post-pregnancy.
Learn what causes stretch marks during and after pregnancy, how to prevent them, and what to do if you already have them.
- TOP-5 Myths about Laser Tattoo Removal - Laser removal treatments are commonly performed procedures for fading unwanted tattoos in a safe and effective way. Because of its popularity, the online world is buzzing with false claims and myths regarding tattoo removal.
- Varicose Veins and Spider Vein – Main Differences and Ways to Remove - Varicose veins and spider veins are blood vessel problems that are usually seen as twisted and swollen veins on the legs. Aside from the unsightly appearance, the treatment of varicose veins is necessary because it may lead to serious vein issues.
- Non Invasive Treatments to Make Your Face Feel Younger - Cosmetic surgeries can slash years from your face, but nowadays, non-invasive treatments for face improvement is the norm. The long downtime and risky side effects from a facelift give worried patients second thoughts.
While you are looking for an excellent face clinic in London to make your face look younger, make sure you are dealing with a licensed medical professional with years of experience in the field.
In our clinic, we consider aesthetic treatments as expressions of art and science. Anyone can learn the proper techniques, but not everyone has the artistic flair to make you look 10 years younger.
- What are the Main Differences Between IPL and Laser Hair Removal - As different types of laser hair removal technologies become available to consumers, misconceptions often arise. For instance, IPL (intense pulsed light) is often mistaken as a type of laser, while some people think they can be used interchangeably.
Let’s debunk the myths between these two light-based procedures before you proceed with a laser hair removal consultation in London.