Terms and Conditions
Booking and Cancellation Policy
- Late cancellations (within 24 hours) and appointment “no shows” will result in deposits being forfeited. In the case of appointments that form part of a course of treatment, one treatment will be deducted from the remaining number of treatments.
- If you have not booked in person, someone will call to take the deposit payment over the phone.
- New clients should arrive 15 minutes before their appointment to complete registration documentation. Returning clients should arrive 5 minutes before their appointment to ensure that their treatment can start on time.
- Late arrivals may not receive a complete treatment – Dermagical staff will always do their best to provide full treatment but cannot keep other clients waiting.
- Missed or late cancelled (within 24hrs) course treatments will be forfeited.
- If you have paid for a consultation, please be aware that the outcome of the consultation may be information and advice that you are unsuitable for treatment.
- It is important that you provide all medical history asked of you. Dermagical will not be held liable for any damage caused as a result of withheld information or failure to follow instructions from Dermagical staff.
Payments & Packages
- Split payments that are due must be paid before the treatment is performed.
- Courses of treatment must be used within 12 months of purchase except courses of 8 treatments which must be used within 18 months. Treatments not used within this time are forfeited and will not be refunded or credited
- Expired package treatments cannot be credited or refunded.
- Treatment courses that have commenced are non-refundable.
- If you wish to transfer the remainder of a course that you have not completed, please contact email@example.com or call us at 0208 503 6233
- We offer a full 14 day refund policy for any unopened product in a saleable condition with an original receipt.
- Opened products cannot be refunded for any reason unless they are defective. If you have suffered an unexpected reaction to any product, please seek advice from Dermagical staff who can advise on alternatives. Most reactions are expected and will have been discussed with you – in these cases, Dermagical staff will give further advice on future use.
- Refunds must be made to the same card that the goods or services were paid with.
- Complaints can be made verbally, by telephone or in writing to the Dermagical General Manager.
- You will receive acknowledgement of your complaint within 2 days of its receipt.